[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Paint
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 13:49:41 -0700
- In-reply-to: <200207221948.g6MJm1o29395 at acme_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
Black epoxy also.
> I'd like to paint some of the equipment in my tank black to hide it better.
> Is there any 'tank safe' paint out there?
I'd attach plants to the equipment to hide it myself. Or design the tank for
hidden lift tubes etc. If you "plant" the equipment, it no longer looks like
equipment. Add cork to it, scuff it up and tie moss, ferns etc to it.