Ready to go

My 75 gal tank is set up and ready to go. I've got injected co2, dupla
heating cables, 2 watts per gallon,ehiem pro II filter,p.h. controller,r.o.
water,laterrite substate, my question is? when I start my co2 injecting how
many bubbles a second should I start with? My tank will also be heavily
planted, should I start dosing with p.m.d.d. right away? Cant tell you any
vitals as of yet  because I'm wating for my test kits to arrive.Thank You
------Jack