[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Lighting a 15 with AH Supply nee Fe in Water Column
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Lighting a 15 with AH Supply nee Fe in Water Column
- From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
- Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 07:27:52 -0700 (PDT)
- In-reply-to: <200207200748.g6K7m2o15836 at acme_actwin.com>
Jeffery Ludwig said, in part:
> Right now I'm working on a high-light 15 gal, 55W 6400K PCF from AH
> Supply. . . .
Wow. That's not unheard of but that's a lot.
> I've been browsing around Dennerle's site and also referencing this
> Scheurmann's text and have concluded that my lighting levels may be a
> little too high.
If you have the AH Supply 1x 55watt PC kit, you might consider changing
to a 40 or 36 watt bulb -- they will work on the same ballast. Just
because the devil comes knockin' doesn't mean you have to dance with
him. Otoh, if that's what you like. . . ;-)
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Health - Feel better, live better