Wireing (amateur)

Thank you Wayne!
> If I understand you correctly you will want to wire all the hots together, all the neutrals together and all the grounds together.
Yes, but do I connect from neutral to neutral to neutral... on the fixtures or neutral to central socket from each fixture?
<snip>
> Your fixture is not going to be very good. You would be much better off with reflectors and higher wattage lamps and less total wattage.
I have reflectors to put on the tubes (Philips TLD 36W/89 Aquarelle) and I will build a hood later. Will this be to little lighting?
<snip>
> That tank is pretty big as well. If it is a standard European tank size....
<snip>
150 x 60 x 60 cm in size. Don't know how many gallons or inches that would be.

/Greger