re: pH testing

>>I disagree with Tom Wood about the nitrate kit.  I had
the AP one and could barely tell between 5 and 15.
Maybe some people have better eyes for comparison than
mine, but it was a bit of a pain to read the thing. <<

I am partially color blind, having difficulty distinguishing sutle shades of
color, so I have always had trouble with test kits. My solution was to get a
Milwaukee hand held pH tester for around $50. Range is 0.0 to 14.0 pH and is
microprocessor based. Tells me the pH in easy to read digital numbers...in
black and white! :) At least I think its black...

Robert Paul Hudson
http://www.aquabotanic.com
Join the AB newsletter and forums