OT -- Re: syringes

> Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 03:30:44 -0700 (PDT)
> From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
> Subject: Re: syringes
>
> Marc Sheckler:
>

>> I was once feeding 146 tanks and shoeboxes, and the dropper was
>> efficient enough to take a lot of pain out of the feedings.
>

> Wright, did the shoe boxes grow, mine seem to reach a certain size and
> just stay there no matter how I feed them?
>
> Sorry, it's Friday and I couldn't resist.

I cut back on feeding when they reached sweater-box size, and refused to
change water. That kept me from running out of shelf space. :-)

You are not forgiven. I never get mad, just even.

Wright

--

"The right of self-government does not comprehend the government of others."
                                 -- Thos. Jefferson --

That's what Independence Day is all about, isn't it? <www.self-gov.org>