Re: AGA

> I sent in payment to joint the AGA  several weeks ago and have not even heard
> "boo" from them.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Who do I contact?

Hey Duane (and other APD regulars),

There's a whole bunch of e-mail addresses listed on the AGA's website who
you can contact, including our membership coordinator, Jack O'Leary.

But just to address the timing, the AGA is a volunteer organization, being
run by a group of overworked people who you could almost count on one hand
(the aforementioned e-mail addresses listed on the website!).  EVERYONE
has had the same experience of sending the check in and not hearing back
for an average of 1.5 months (last year, that would be more like 3
months).  This is because the first thing new members hear from us is when
they get the next issue of our bulletin (sent every three months), the
most recent of which came out in June and the next of which will hopefully
be out sometime in August.  This can also be found on our website.

There is also an e-mail list that you can sign up for on our website to
get other sorts of information about the organization (though
realistically, one of us posts the real IMPORTANT things on this forum
anyway).

Oh yeah:  http://www.aquatic-gardeners.org

  - Erik
    AGA President/Website Manager/AV Geek/Contest Coordinator

--
Erik Olson
erik at thekrib dot com