Re: LaMotte Test Kits

This may be a stupid question but...

What is the difference between the octa-slide and octet comparator?  I have
the LaMotte narrow range pH test kit.  It came directly from LaMotte since I
found no one else that carried it. It is in the older box you describe with
a foam insert and a square black box of comparators where you slide the test
tube into one of the holes in the box so you can read it. I assume this is
the octet comparator.  I am not familiar with the octa-slide, can you
describe it? After looking at the Pet Warehouse website, it is difficult to
tell anything about the kit.

Daphne in Atlanta, where we don't even remember what rain looks like!