Re: syringes

> Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 09:18:42 -0700
> From: "Marc Sheckler" <msheckler1 at cox_net>
> Subject: Re: syringes
>
> Syringes can also be found in the bird department. They are in 1cc to 50cc
> sizes for hand feeding baby birds.
> vickie

My favorite combines the best design and the perfect price!

Around here (CA) the Long's Drugstore chain gives away free baby
medicine droppers (advertising), calibrated to 5 ml. Perfect size for
many uses, and doesn't dribble like a turkey baster. [Just ask for one
at the pharmacy counter.]

The dropper is easier to use than the hypodermic syringe design, for me.
I was once feeding 146 tanks and shoeboxes, and the dropper was
efficient enough to take a lot of pain out of the feedings.

Wright

--

"The right of self-government does not comprehend the government of others."
                                 -- Thos. Jefferson --

That's what Independence Day is all about, isn't it? <www.self-gov.org>