Plants Identification : Echinodorus Red Flame vs Echinodorus Reiners Kitty

Dear all,

Yesterday I open an interesting website, and found the 'new' species of
echinodorus. They call echinodorus reiners kitty, anybody can help me advise
:
1.The major difference between this new 'reiners kitty' with Red Flame
2.Where is the country origin of this species
3.Am I correct if at the moment Germany is the place has most of echinodorus
species, specially hybrid

Appreciate any comment, help & feedback to enrich our knowledge about
echinodorus.
Thanks & regards,

Hasan