Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 10:21:27 -0400
From: "Hopkins, Samuel" <Samuel.Hopkins at marconi_com>
Subject: Feeding plants

Hi Everyone,

	I'm trying to figure out what I need to "fed" my plants in my new
planted tank to make sure they are healthy. I have plenty of fish so my
nitrates are plenty. I've been adding Kent Marines Fresh Water Plant
Supplement (Iron + trace minerals). Is this enough?

	Since Kent Marine supplement is pricey I was thinking about going to
PMDD. Does anyone have a down to earth formula? All this NO3+3Ndf=M345j is
making me crazy.

Sam