Re:PO4

This is for a 75 gallon tank,

Zach wrote:
> Sag looks like it could use a little more iron (I
> > dose Flourish 2 or 3 times a week, a capful or less)

Tom wrote:
You need more CO2, traces it seems like to me for 75 gallon tank. I
add the same amount of traces to a 25 gallon for example.........

I know I'm low on traces, but I would like to know how much flourish to add
to a 125
with 4x96 ah supply, press. co2 tank. on my bottle of flourish it says to add
1-2 ml per 50gallons. a capful is 5ml. This amount of dosing is way beyond
the 2-3x manufacturers recomendation. I'm not doubting you, I just would like
to know how much to add?

Jeff Vamos
cessnabum1 at aol_com

multipart/alternative