Re: Clown Loach

Hi Chad...

The hiding behavior is normal for clown loaches. Some are bold and stay out
all the time, while others are timid and are rarely seen. Mine go through
phases, and generally, will hide if there's somewhere to hide.

Did that death happen right away, say 24 hours after being added to the
tank? Make sure your tank chemistry is where it should be. If it is, then
that fish was probably weak to begin with.

They will eventually take care of your snail problem!