Re: Shrimps Death

Lee Boon Chuan wrote:

"I my experience, shrimps do not react well to chemicals like Flourish Excel
and most medications.  I used to keep wood shrimps which was wiped out when
I add medication for fin rot. Later, I also wiped another batch of yamato
shrimps out when I added Flourish Excel."

And I was curious what the dosage was of Flourish Excel being used. I once
killed off a cardinal tetra and badly stressed the rest of the fish in the
tank by an accidental 3x overdose of excel - wondering if shrimps could be
sensitive to lower overdosage.

-rs