Re: Reflections on "Chrome Vinyls"

>>I don't know how hard this stuff is to get if you want ot make your own
refelctors, but the lighting industry has lots of companies that use
this 3M stuff to make their reflectors  <<

I'd suggest local sign shops. I worked at a couple and they should be more
than willing to part with vinyl for a few bucks considering they don't have
to do any work other than cut you off the requested length from the roll
they have in stock. Any decent sign shop will have this or a  comparable
product (3M is not the only vinyl manufacturer) in stock.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---