Re:Reflections on "Chrome Vinyls"

> Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 02:13:57 EDT
> From: MrJonathanDooley at aol_com
> Subject: Re:Reflections on "Chrome Vinyls"
>
> Look for a 3M product called Silverlux Silver. 95% reflective if memory
> serves me. Adhesive backed, great stuff to work with.
>
> Jonathan...

Great stuff. Unfortunately, it has been discontinued by 3M and is not
available any more. If you find someone has an inventory, somewhere,
grab it! It is wonderful for making efficient hoods.

Wright

--

"The right of self-government does not comprehend the government of others."
                                 -- Thos. Jefferson --

That's what Independence Day is all about, isn't it? <www.self-gov.org>