Re: test kits

You can buy Seachem test kits for P and Fe at:

http://www.thatpetplace.com/

I use Aquarium Pharmaceuticals test kits for KH, pH and N. Cheap and
effective.

Most people don't test for K. I use the following to estimate dosing:

http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua/art_plant_dosage_calc.htm

I've come to the conclusion that the expensive test kits are not worth it.
The cheaper kits mentioned above are close enough if you accept the proposal
that getting these parameters within a range is good enough. Others here
like to test to the Nth degree, and that's part of their fun. To each
his/her own.

I also received a copy of this email excerpt regarding a K test kit:

"I purchased it directly from Lamotte. It is code 3138 model KIW. The 2001
price list shows it at $38.80."

TW

TW