North American aquatic plants (was Plant ID)

Shirleen,

	Thanks for the info and photos. It turns out that the first species
is Eurasian water milfoil! I'll try to get a digital camera and take some
pictures and stick them up. Both species seem to be doing quite good. The
Eurasian which was brown to start with is now bright green. The Naiad was
hard to keep rooted with my plec moving around like a submarine battering
ram but I tied it together with a rubberband until it roots more and it's
been ok. My plec doesn't eat it which I found strange. Seems to be quite
happy munching on the driftwood all day. =)

Sam