Wet/Dry Filters

Has anyone ever used or do you know anyone who has used the Marineland
Tidepool 2 filter.  I am looking for a pre/made wet/dry for my 90 gallon and
although I have never used a filter with a BioWheel I am finding this one to
be the cheapest.  Can someone please tell me what you think of this filter
and your opinions of others if this one is not good.

Thnks Matt W.

I curently have a 55 gallon heavily planted with lots of plants over
producing new sprouts and runners etc... so I am making some money off of my
hobby at the LFS. Kewl huh....