Anyone have a good source for purchasing Rainbow Fish online?

I'm looking to add some interest to my 72-gallon heavily planted,
predominately tetra tank, and I really like the looks of Rainbow fish.
My LFS doesn't carry them and won't order them for me. So, I'm on my
own. Anyone have any experience with Fish2u.com or aquariumfish.net?
Also, anyone have any feedback about how well - or badly - Rainbow fish
do in planted tanks?

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---