Re; EZ Ballast CF lights??? Azoo tests?

Tom wrote:

You never asked about an inline pin arrangement for 96 watt lamps, but
you
mentioned the square pin arrangement which is the 96 watt Panasonic lamp
that AH Supply sells. How is the reflector a function of the pin
arrangement
anyway, regardless of who sells the lamp? It's a 35 inch long CF lamp,
just
buy a longer reflector.

--------

I admit I am a pretty mediocre writer but you are not getting what I am
saying. Maybe if you go back and reread the thread, pay attention to the
subject, and maybe even visit that website with the description of the
EZ ballast setup, you will get my drift. Then again maybe not.

Wayne