design exhibit update

Design exhibit update

 'think tank' will be exhibited from the 12-15 july at 'the glass gallery' the old truman brewery, just off brick lane, london e1.
 not new designers as previously mentioned - even though my work will be at both. entrance is free if you in the area pop in!
<snip>
Andrew.s

Andrew, it would be very nice to see it. Unfortenately I live abroad (seen from you).
I'm eager to see it but the distance makes it a little bit difficult to realize.
Perhaps you have a picture to show us?
If you don't want to show it in public, perhaps you could mail the picture to those who live abroad? Either now or after the show.

Best regards
Greger Lindstrand