Anubias Cutting - Part II

About a week ago I posted asking if my Anubias cutting would begin to grow
new leaves; it has! Thanks to all who replied.

But now I have a second question. I have noticed on my Anubiases (Anubiai?)
that growth seems to all happen on one end. is there any way to encourage
growth on the non-growing end? I ask because one of mine has firmly rooted
to its driftwood but is in backwards - I mean that all the new growth is
towards the back of the tank.

Thanks,

Rachel
(now keeping a sharper eye on those airborn SAEs)