design exibit london

hi all my name is andrew stevens and i have just completed a degree in
product design. being an avid aquaria fan i decided to cross a passion with
my work... 'think tank' was born.

basically the design is an aquarium that uses emergent plant growth as a
natural filter. the ideas of 'think tank' was to represent a more accurate
picture of aquatic systems. the design also conceals a hidden chamber that
allows daphnia to culture feeding of micro algae particles found in the
water.

If anyone is interested in the design you can email me for a graphical image
or come down to the business design center, and look for the new designers
exhibit (11-14 july 2002). you'll find me at the ravensbourne college stand.

andrew stevens