Re: close shaves with razors

Roger Miller said, in part:

> I was surprised the first time this thread came
> up and
> I'm surprised again.  My experience is pretty much in agreement with
> Tony's.
> I'd have to go out of my way to scratch the glass with my razor
> scrapers.

I think scrathes are rare, and when they occur are most likely due to a
small nick in blade edge.  Such a nick probably would not come from
regular, normal use but from some sort of accidental abuse.  The
exception would be some especially crusty deposits.  Perhaps you take
better care of your blades than I did or than some others do.

I know an old fellow that's never cut himself shaving.  Alas, that
fellow isn't me.

Scott H.