Re: LFS

LFS--Albany Aquarium

They have the largest variety of any store or mail order place for the
plants. They fully quarantine all of their FW fish several weeks prior to
sale. They get Singapore shipments in monthly(last Monday in this case).
The only purely planted tank store I'm aware of in the USA. MH's everywhere,
display tanks, lots of plant goodies etc.

Yes, I am friends with the owner as are most of the plant folks in the Bay
area. It pays to be nice and friendly to hobbyist.
Regards,
Tom Barr