Flying SAE's

Rachel Sandage wrote:

>> I never thought of SAEs as jumpers, but yesterday while I feeding my fish
&
showing it to my husband's grandma on of my SAEs jumped out of the tank, hit
her in the chest, and fell to the floor. I scooped it up and popped it back
in the tank and it seems to be fine, but I wanted to pass on the warning to
beware the flying SAE! <<

Frankly, I've never had an SAE die of anything OTHER than turning itself
into a "fish chip"... And I've several times had to pick them up off the
floor when they've launched themselves out of the tank during feeding.  Like
yours, however, they've seemed none the worse for their trip to the floor as
long as they've been returned to the water before getting too stiff ;-)

Karen