Non Plant-Eating Fish

Could someone please proivide a listing of popular non Plant-eating fish?

I put several Dwarf Gouramis into my planted tank thinking that if I fed
them well they would leave the plants alone.  Unfortunatly they seem to like
the Crypts more than the Wardley! <grynn>

I want to keep fish in the planted tank (besides the SAEs and Amanos) so as
many choices of definate non Plant-eaters would be appreciated!

Michael from quiet Northern Indiana where the Gouramis are growing fat on
the Crypt Walkeri!