fiber optic aquarium lighting...

I was just looking through a lighting company binder, and was looking at
their fiber optics stuff. Wouldn't it be cool to light a tank with fiber
optics. You could have individual fibers focused on precise plants. Lights
could even reach down into the water, or you could even weld it through
holes in an acrylic tank. Bet it would sparkle great and cast amazing
shadows. Hhhmm......I wonder if the sales rep would give me a deal.......