[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Texas City and the chemicals we use
- To: <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Texas City and the chemicals we use
- From: "Schenck, Lyndle" <lschenck at dcscorp_com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 13:28:51 -0400
- Thread-index: AcIeyUVEpEMd27I1QAehkaodUkTaHw==
- Thread-topic: Texas City and the chemicals we use
Those of us that use these chemicals and keep them in small quantities have very little to fear.
In order to make Ammonium Nitrate a dangerous explosive several conditions must be met that are very unlikely to occur unless you are keeping it in MASSIVE amounts and have a fair idea on how to make it happen.
This isn't to say you shouldn't treat this, or any chemical, without the proper respect. However if you have less than a few pounds of Ammonium Nitrate you have little to be worried about.