[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: No TMG?!!
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: No TMG?!!
- From: Greg Morin <greg at seachem_com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 11:41:47 -0400
- In-reply-to: <200206270748.g5R7m1g11557 at acme_actwin.com>
- References: <200206270748.g5R7m1g11557 at acme_actwin.com>
>Maybe Dr. Morin will be good enough to give us some
>"heads up" if it is likely that we will be without
>Flourish for a while (heaven forbid).
No, you will not be without Flourish. I don't know anything about the
TMG issue but it sounded like it had more to do with importation of
"plants" being the problem and not related products.
Gregory Morin, Ph.D. ~~~~~~~Research Director~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seachem Laboratories, Inc. www.seachem.com 888-SEACHEM