Re: Tropica Mastergrow shipment restriction !?!?

>>I emailed them as well. Apparently, their customer service rep replied:
   "We will not have the Tropica for at least 6 months.  FDA has a
banned
    restriction on Tropica Master Grow and it will not be available any
time soon. "<<

I have a hard time believing this. I suspect Big Als is using this as some
excuse for some sort of other problem they are having, or there is much more
to it than what they are saying. Dave Gomberg still sells TMG...perhaps he
can shed some light on this?

Robert Paul Hudson
http://www.aquabotanic.com