Re: Can it be...no TMG?

Seems like a bit of confusion about this. I was told by Big Al's customer
rep that they couldn't ship because the FDA had banned shipment in the U.S.
of TMG already here in stock. This didn't make sense so I spoke to her
supervisor, who said that it is Tropica that won't ship to the U.S. at the
old prices. They want three times the price now. If and when the FDA allows
their plants into the U.S. they will charge the old price once more. Of
course that doesn't make sense either since Tropica loses sales. I asked the
rep when she thought the FDA might OK their plants into the country, and she
said "maybe 6 months". I heard that two years ago...

	Kevin von Finger
	El Paso TX across the street from NM