Re: CO2

> > Has anyone ever built a system to limit the amount of CO2 coming from a DYI
> > setup so that you can adjust your bubble rate without blowing up the yeast
> > bottle?

Put a tee on the main CO2 line going into the tank, with the additional
line releasing CO2 into the air. Put a valve on the release line, and
then close down the valve until you get the amount of CO2 you require
into your tank. DO NOT put a valve on your line coming out of the yeast
bottle, but I think you already knew that.

Ed Dumas