[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #181
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #181
- From: James Foley <foleyjames at shaw_ca>
- Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 09:17:57 -0400
- Disposition-notification-to: foleyjames at shaw_ca
- References: <200206270748.g5R7m1g11557 at acme_actwin.com>
Diana Berberich asked "The other I found at a
> LFS. It has mottled leaves of olive green and maroon.
> The leaves are not smooth like a nuphar leaf I have
> seen. The leaves look like hammered leaf texture. I
> was told it was some kind of african plant and it
> started with nuphar."
It sounds like an African Tiger Lotus Nymphea lotus or zeketri (might be a
sp there) I belive www.tropica .com has them on the site.