Re: Plant ID

Jason,

It appears to be "Lesser Bladderwort" to me.

Merrill Cohen

From: "Jason Kolbauer" <jkolbauer at mts_net> wrote:
Subject: Plant ID Required

Hi there,

I tried getting a plant ID'd on a couple of forums on the web but
haven't had much luck so I
figured where better to try then the APD which I have been away from for
a long time.

The link will lead you a picture of some hair like stuff growing on my
Java Moss.
It doesn't look like algae because it has only been growing on that one
spot.

http://www.eaglewebsystems.com/koobz/mvc-032f.jpg

If someone could take a look and maybe tell us what it is (other people
I have talked to have it as well,) I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Jason Kolbauer
Winnipeg, Manitoba

multipart/related