Re: Tropica Mastergrow shipment restriction !?!?

> I just called bigalsonline to see when they would get more TMG 500ml,
> and I was informed that there's a shipment restriction on the product,

I emailed them as well. Apparently, their customer service rep replied:
   "We will not have the Tropica for at least 6 months.  FDA has a
banned
    restriction on Tropica Master Grow and it will not be available any
time soon. "

Does anyone know what the heck this is about? Will other plant
fertilizers follow? I tried searching the FDA webpage, but could not
find anything. If I get anymore info, I'll pass it along.

- shireen

--
Shireen Gonzaga
Baltimore