Anubias Cutting

Hi all,

I have a generic anubias (supposed to be nana - it's notnot). It grows in a
long line - new leaves all come out of the same end. I took a cutting from
it, from the old end, so now I have a cutting which is pretty much the same
as the plant when I got it, two years ago. It's been about 3 wks since I cut
it, and nothing is happening. Will it send out new growth or will it just
sit there looking deceptively small and cute forever?

-Rachel