Re: Subject: Duckweed???????????

>        I recently got some plants for a small pond
> and got some fish, and the
> duckweed is already taking over, is there any way to
> get rid of it without
> killing anything else?  Thanks!

I've had *great* success with the common goldfish
won by one of my children at the school carnival.
Single-handedly, it wiped out all duckweed in my
180g over about three months (the duckweed
completely covered the top of the tank when it
started).

The fish went from 1" to 4" in that time and was
*fat*.

YMMV, as individual fish have individual tastes
(some people like ice cream, and I don't understand
it, but some people don't).

--charley