Re: bad hairgrass day

    Which subspecies do you have? Theres a few different kinds in the hobby.
    The one I have grows to about 6" tall. I've been trying to find one that
grows
    shorter but I have yet to find it. If you want to restrain it from
spreading, try
    growing it in a clear container or a container with your substrate
siliconed to
    it. That will prevent the runners from going all over the place: from my
observations
    the runners don't run on the surface, but rather right under it.
-
Ghazanfar Ghori
ghori at nospam_ghori.net
[remove 'nospam.' from email address]