re: Equilibrium

Rachel,
You must have gotten some of the old formulation. SeaChem recently redid this
some way so it doesn't pack down any more. I used to buy the 2.2 lb (1 kg)
size and it was a tan-brown in color. The new stuff is a lighter off-white
color, and stays powdery.

What I did was take a screwdriver blade or dull knife and start scraping the
surface and get enough powder to last a while, then do it again. PIA, but the
packing doesn't affect the way it works or anything.
Dave

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---