tank ideas

While you are talking about various tank ideas (the tank inside the tank
with water/fish/plants in the outer one with dry land in the inner is
something I've seen in person at the LFS, pretty neat), thought I'd
mention one I saw in Minneapolis.  The store there had a small upside down
tank submerged inside a larger tank.  The substrate was built up on part
of it so it was dry.  Air was bubbled in to the upside down tank to cycle
the air and keep it full as well.

The reason for all this?  Dry land for crabs to crawl up on.  Was really
slick to see this small little island under the water with crabs crawling
up on dry land.. under water.

Robert Chady
Chippewa Falls, WI