[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re:
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 14:34:12 -0700
- In-reply-to: <200206241948.g5OJm1E09860 at acme_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
It does like higher NO3/PO4 levels and cooler temps. If you run things very
low on the NO3/NH4 it will not fair as well.
It is a fast grower(soft or hard waters).
> Hi everyone,
> I started with a couple stems of this and have a bit more now, but would like
> to know anyone's experiences with this regarding care requirements and
> propogation. It sure is seeming to take a while to grow any quantity of the