Potassium alternative?

Alright, my first post.  I've been looking for k2so4 in the houston area and
can't find it.  Have a pharmacy friend, and he says they have no k2so4.
Looked in several garden and fertilizer shops, no one has heard of sulfate
of potash, or of all green or green all, whatever it is.  Went to this one
store they had this fertilizer called k-meg made by the american plant food
corporation.  it's npk is 0-0-22.  it says for contents: 22% soluable
potash(k2o)
              22% sulfur
              11% magnesium
does it sound good enough as a substitute?  of course i'll have to
re-calculate the amount i have to put.  any fear of over dosing the sulfur
or magnesium?  it was real cheap too, 50 cents a pound.  Thanks!