opinions wanted..

I curently have a 40 gallon well planted tank with co2
> injection i am thinking about getting a 70 gallon
tall
> because of the same footprint and space is a
problem.
> also i would like to grow some taller plants like
some
2
> 96 watt CF from ahsuply to the 1 i already have will
> this work any feedback would be great.

Here is a suggestion for you from the last tank that I
had, not the
current one, though. Don't get a tank any taller than
your reach! You
wouldn't want to have to use a step ladder to climb
into the thing to
change where your plants go. ;-)

This would not realy be much of a problem for me i
curently do all of my planting and such with long
armed tools to minimize my contact with the water.

=====
Matt Koch at mrk442 at yahoo_com