Java Moss Dying

Hi,

I'm having trouble with my java moss turning brown and dying. I suspect that
the water temperature might be too high. It's constantly in the 28*-30*C
range, thanks to the hot and humid Philippine weather. All online references
list Java moss as being able to handle wide ranges of pH and hardness, so I
don't know what else could be killing it.

Should I forget about growing Java moss on my rocks, or is there anything
else I can do?

Brian
--
"Rebooting does not make you smarter."