Re: K2SO4

Thanks, Tom! Just the numbers I needed. Anyway, I made the solution, and
boy, is it messy! Little floaties, suspended bits, and undissolved junk...
I suppose I could filter it, if need be. Would you or anybody happen to
know anything about the brand Espoma? Is their "Sulfate of Potash" equally
sooty? I almost ordered it on-line, but I can't find much info on it.

Eagerly waiting to see less yellow, more green ;-).

-Naomi