Re: Pond Snails; Friend or Foe?

Jeff Vamos pointed out that he had eliminated snails from his his ". .
. 125 infested with snails. I put six clown
> loaches in
> and I would pay you lots of money if you can point out one snail to
> me"

In fact just two or three loaches will do the trick, even in a larger
tank.  In fact, just one will do the trick, but you might have a lonely
loach.  They seems to like company, even if it's just to have another
loach to push around.

Remember that some loaches can grow to gigantic proportions.

Scott H.