GreenAll Sulphate of Potash...

Okay - I KNOW this has probably been discussed to death, but I hope
somebody will forgive my laziness and provide me with an answer, here. I
bought something called GreenAll brand Sulphate of potash. I presume it's
safe to use, but I'm just not sure how to dose. If somebody could give me
an amount to use for a known tank size, I can scale it down from there.

A few other questions I have are: what does it mean, "soluble potash (K2O)
derived from sulfate of potash -------- 50%" ? And should I be worried
about the warning (this product contains a chemical known to the State of
California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm)? Or
is this warning more to cover their butts just in case? I can't seem to
find MSDS's on specific brands of this compound.

Thanks for any replies. My plants will hopefully be looking better after I
start them on the potassium.

-Naomi