Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #159

In a message dated 6/16/02 2:57:26 AM Central Daylight Time,

> 6x96 watt setup and it was too much!  BTW-Anyone interested in purchasing a
>
> 2x96 watt AHSupply combination?  Only used for about 6 months, I will
> auction
> it on EBay or Aquabid if there is no interest here.

I have put this on Aquabid, check out:
www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?lighting&1024812909

Sorry for the short time span, I need the cash for some more
driftwood/plants/discus/ miscellaneous aquarium related stuff my wife is
getting tired of me buying!

TIA,

Don

multipart/alternative